Tuesday 6 December 2011

Pakistan: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

Three words yesterday, today & tomorrow are all about our life. Yesterday is our past, today is our present & tomorrow is our future. Our every today converts to yesterday & our every tomorrow will become our today.

We are always stuck in present means that we can not travel in time. Time is independent of us. So we need  to adjust ourselves to the course of time. What happened between yesterday & today is the guideline for us that what we should do today in-order to have better tomorrow. That's what sums up my efforts on this blog. I'll try to learn from past & share my views with my readers over here. 

These days a very hot topic of Pakistan is politics, every one talking about change or revolution. So it is very important for every one of us to step forward & share his/her views about the current political scenario of Pakistan. But we must not isolate Pakistan from the developments going on in the world. We  need to look at things in broader view, keeping in mind our yesterday & the current developments happening around the globe and than plan for tomorrow.

This is my first ever blog, I hope to have positive interactions with the readers with productive feed backs for me to learn. 

Thanks.
Adnan Butt

No comments:

Post a Comment